CONTEST DIRECTOR: KAYLA BENNETT (817)405-8024
CIRCUIT ADMINISTRATOR: STEPHANIE BONEBRAKE (817)944-9864
ALL UNIT STAFF MUST HAVE A HARD COPY OF THE NTCA CODE OF CONDUCT SUBMITTED AT THE FIRST CONTEST OF THE SEASON.
UNIT DIRECTORS WILL BE REQUIRED TO VIEW THE SAFETY PROCEDURES UPON CHECK IN AND SIGN THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT.
ALL UNITS SHOULD HAVE EMERGENCY NUMBERS AND ALL UNIT INFORMATION IN COMPETITIONSUITE UP TO DATE PRIOR TO ARRIVING TO CHECK IN.
REMINDER TO UPLOAD MUSIC FILES AND COMPLETE THE SPIEL SHEET BY WEDNESDAY BEFORE THE CONTEST.
- Performers with wristband are complimentary backside seating.
- Additional backside seating or floor/prop crew beyond 10 are $3.00 each.
- Unit Directors/Staff complimentary with NTCA badge, regular $15.00 admission without badge.
- School Administrators, Band Directors, Bus Drivers are complimentary with their school issued ID.
- Spectator admission is $15.00 for adults.
- Children 7 and under are free.
- Children age 8 through High School (HS - with Student ID) are $5.00 for front side seating.
- College Students are considered adults and pay $15.00 admission for front side seating.